Visitation & COVID-19 Response
July updateDue to the continued spread of COVID-19 in California, we've decided to scale back our tasting options. We are currently offering limited tasting appointments for club members and their guests, groups of no more than 4, and contactless curbside pickup. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 707-433-9715 to schedule a visit. Thank you for your understanding!
- Reservations are required and currently limited to club members only.
- Complimentary tasting for groups limited to 4 people or fewer
- We ask all visitors remain outdoors except to use the restroom
- Masks are required by all visitors unless seated at a table
- Social distancing is required and we ask that you please stay at least 6 feet apart from others including our staff
- Due to health guidelines we cannot accommodate children or visitors under 21, pets, or outside food in the tasting area, but all are welcome on the lawn
- Please stay home if you or anyone else in your party is experiencing symptoms or has been exposed to someone who tested positive for COVID-19
Other precautions for your safety
- All tasting will be held outdoors
- We thoroughly disinfect surfaces and any common objects after each tasting
- Staff will be wearing masks at all times
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the tasting bar
- Tasting menus will be printed individually and recycled
- Any purchases will be contact-free (no cash, please)
Curbside pickupDue to current health concerns we are requiring futures/current release orders to be packed-up and ready for you before your visit. Curbside pickup is 7 days a week with advance notice. E-mail email@example.com to schedule.
OUR RESPONSE TO COVID-19
Here at our winery, we are following the CDC's COVID-19 response guidelines for businesses. Our employees are washing their hands prior to packing wine for shipment, wearing face masks and gloves, are practicing social distancing while working, and we are sanitizing frequently used surfaces regularly. Our employees are all currently symptom-free, but have been instructed to stay home if they begin to experience symptoms or are living with anyone who has symptoms.
Our employees are currently working limited hours, and our wine may take longer than normal to ship. If you place an order now, you can expect it to arrive within the next two weeks. You will receive a notification of your ship date after your order is processed.
We hope that you and your family members are staying healthy and enjoying good wine during these trying times. We appreciate your support of our small business. Please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.