Visitation & COVID-19 Response
As weather and circumstances permit, we are currently offering seated outdoor or indoor tasting appointments Thursdays through Mondays, as well as pickups any day of the week, both by appointment only. You may schedule a tasting appointment here. Pickups can be arranged by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition, our staff is available to you for a virtual wine tasting by reservation.
- Reservations are requested. Please reserve your tasting appointment in advance or call us at 707-433-9715
- Outdoor or indoor appointments available Thursday-Monday 11am-3pm, 1+ hour each
- Unless otherwise requested, your party will be seated at its own table, safely distanced from other guests.
- $10 per person tasting fee, with complimentary tasting offered to club members and up to four of their guests
- Face coverings are advised when inside the winery building, particularly for those who are compromised, and staff will wear them upon request
- We recommend that you continue to keep safely and socially distanced from our staff and other visitors
- Due to health guidelines we will not be able to accommodate small children, pets, or food inside the winery building, but all are welcome on the outdoor patio, deck and lawn areas as appropriate to each situation
- Please stay home if you or anyone else in your party is experiencing symptoms or has been exposed to someone who tested positive for COVID-19
PICKUP AND LOCAL DELIVERIES
To help our staff with the flow of traffic, please contact us in advance to request pick up of futures, club shipments, and current release orders. Pickup is normally available 7 days a week with advance notice, but we are sometimes unavailable due to weather or staffing issues. E-mail email@example.com to schedule.
If you live within Sonoma County, we may be able to arrange free delivery service for any new or outstanding order placed. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.
OUR RESPONSE TO COVID-19
Here at our winery, we continue to follow many of the CDC's COVID-19 response guidelines for businesses, mindful of previously recommended precautions. We believe that COVID-19 continues to be an ongoing concern to seniors, the immuno-compromised and others. We will continue to do everything we believe appropriate to protect ourselves and our customers.
All of our employees are fully vaccinated and have been instructed to stay home if they begin to experience symptoms or are living with anyone who has symptoms.
We hope that you and your family members are staying healthy and enjoying good wine. We appreciate your support of our small business. Please feel free to reach out to email@example.com with questions or concerns.