Visitation & COVID-19 Response
June 15th 2021 update
As weather and circumstances permit, we are currently offering outdoor or indoor tasting appointments Thursdays through Mondays for groups of up to six, as well as contactless curbside pickups any day of the week. You may schedule a tasting appointment here. Curbside pickup can be arranged by emailing email@example.com.
In addition, our staff is available to you for a virtual wine tasting by reservation.
- Reservations are required. Please reserve your tasting appointment in advance or call us at 707-433-9715
- Complimentary tasting for club members and parties of 4 or fewer
- We request masks be worn by all visitors when inside the winery building and when not seated at a table inside or outside
- Social distancing remains in effect, and we ask that you continue to keep a safe distance of 6 feet apart from others including our staff
- Due to health guidelines we will not be able to accommodate children or visitors under 21, pets, or food inside the winery building, but all are welcome in the outdoor patio, deck and lawn areas as appropriate to each situation
- Please stay home if you or anyone else in your party is experiencing symptoms or has been exposed to someone who tested positive for COVID-19
Other precautions for your safety
- Tastings will be held either indoors on a limited basis, or outdoors as weather and circumstances permit
- Note that other parties may be present but tables are placed apart to allow for proper social distancing
- Staff will be wearing masks at all times
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the tasting bar
- Tasting menus will be printed individually and recycled
Curbside pickup and local deliveries
Due to current health concerns we are requiring futures/current release orders to be packed-up and ready for you before your visit. Curbside pickup is 7 days a week with advance notice. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule.
If you live within Sonoma County, we are also offering free delivery service for any new or outstanding order placed. Contact email@example.com to make arrangements.
OUR RESPONSE TO COVID-19
Here at our winery, we continue to follow the CDC's COVID-19 response guidelines for businesses, with many of the previously recommended precautions still in place. Our employees are washing their hands, sanitizing frequently used surfaces and objects regularly, and continue to practice social distancing when possible. All of our employees are currently fully vaccinated and symptom-free, and have been instructed to stay home if they begin to experience symptoms or are living with anyone who has symptoms.
We hope that you and your family members are staying healthy and enjoying good wine during these trying times. We appreciate your support of our small business. Please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or concerns.